- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role - Gasworks Newstead Office
- Customer Due Diligence (CDD) Analysts to join the Group Compliance team on a 12 month max-term contract!
Join one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where we are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced! About the role:
We have immediate opportunities for Customer Due Diligence (CDD) Analysts to join the high performing Group Compliance team on a 12 month max-term contract, with possibility for extension. The primary purpose of the role is to process CDD alerts and complete associated procedures. Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring the Bank's detection systems and investigating alerts generated
- Identifying and investigating potential Politically Exposed Person (PEP) customers and determining their PEP status
- Categorising international and domestic PEPs
- Completing enhanced or ongoing CDD for PEPs and other customers on a risk based approach
- Assisting with CDD projects
- Assisting with the development and implementation of CDD processes and procedures
- Providing support to the AML Operations and KYC teams where required
To be considered you must have prior experience within financial services, ideally with exposure to Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing (AML/CTF) and CDD processes with a sound understanding of relevant regulatory requirements. The ideal attributes we will be looking for from you include:
About our Benefits:
- Adaptable and agile, you are able to learn new tasks and procedures quickly
- A general understanding of and involvement in AML/CTF and CDD related processes
- Adherence to procedures
- Reporting on and escalating high risk matters
- Ability to document reasoning for decisions made
- A keen eye for detail and an investigative nature
- Experience with AML/CTF alert monitoring and investigations
- Previous experience working within a financial institution and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Discounted financial products
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Salary sacrificing options
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - MyCoach for Individuals and People Leaders
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Gym discounts and much more!