Commercial Credit Risk Review Manager
- Join ASX 100 finance leader
- Brisbane based role - Gasworks Newstead Office
- Suits an experienced finance professional with previous commercial credit or lending experience
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced! About the role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Commercial Credit Risk Review Manager you will join the Group Assurance team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for providing assurance to the Bank on the appropriateness and effectiveness of current credit risk controls to manage the Commercial loan portfolio.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Conduct reviews in accordance with Group Assurance Standards and Methodology, of lending exposures and portfolios
- Ensure that appropriate actions are agreed with management to mitigate all material issues identified during reviews
- Managing Internal & External Relationships and ensure appropriate stakeholder engagement during all phases of the review
- Provide on-the-job, formal and regular in-house and appropriate external training to junior staff where appropriate
- Inform relevant staff in relation to the Groups CCRR process and methodology (e.g. through presentations
With experience in a credit assessment/credit risk review role at a financial institution, you will have sound knowledge of credit policy, regulatory codes and credit processes including scoring and other automated lending support programs.
You will also demonstrate the following skills, experience and abilities:
About our Benefits
- Extensive commercial credit or commercial lending background is required
- A strong understanding of key business drivers and key success factors in business
- Sound report writing and analytical skills
- Previous experience in a financial institution is desirable
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate in a clear and unambiguous manner
- High attention to detail and the ability to prioritise workflows competing deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Outcome orientated with a customer centric mindset.
- Discounted financial products
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Salary sacrificing options
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - MyCoach for Individuals and People Leaders
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Gym discounts and much more!