Credit Risk Reporting Analyst
- Join ASX 100 finance leader
- Brisbane based role - Gasworks Newstead Office
- Suits a credit risk professional with strong analytics experience and a passion for problem solving
Join one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where we are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced! About the role:
As the Credit Risk Reporting Analyst, you will be responsible for undertaking the regular management reporting on key retail credit information. You will ensure the bank provides timely and accurate information and reports as prescribed by regulatory authorities and other external bodies while reviewing any trends or focus areas of the portfolio.
Key responsibilities include:
- Producing ongoing management reports
- Compiling reports for external regulators as required
- Delivering information to Senior Management across the organisation on credit risk related metrics
- Identifying potential data integrity issues while addressing any concerns to ensure the data used in reports is clean and accurate
- Maintaining a library of reporting codes, processes and comments to allow for future edits and updates.
On top of this, you will also engage with a range of internal stakeholders on adhoc requests. About you:
You will also demonstrate the following experience, skills and abilities:
About our Benefits:
- Tertiary qualifications in Mathematics, Statistics, Accounting or Commerce
- Min. 12 months experience in a portfolio analytics role, preferably within the banking and finance industry
- Strong systems acumen and analytical skills with a passion for solving problems using data
- Ability to adhere to the use of established codes, methods and tasks
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to communicate in a clear and unambiguous manner
- High attention to detail and the ability to prioritise competing deadlines in a fast paced environment
- A proactive nature and ability to derive information from stakeholders
- Outcome orientated with a customer centric mindset.
- Discounted financial products
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Salary sacrificing options
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - MyCoach for Individuals and People Leaders
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Gym discounts and much more!