Expression of Interest - Implementation Support Officer, Brisbane
About The Role
- Provide quality, timely and precise responses to customers
- Partner with Financial Planners and Para-planners to deliver customer first solutions
- Point of contact for general customer queries on the implementation activities
Role Location: Brisbane, specific role location will be discussed during interview steps
Role Type: Permanent, Full-time
Note : Since this is an EOI advertisement, there might be some delays in our communication. Kindly keep your lines open to receive updates from our Recruiters.
ANZ's Financial Planning team consists of over 300 Financial Planners who provide advice face-to-face and over the phone. We are a very enthusiastic group of individuals who are skilled at listening to customers' specific needs and are able to develop easy to understand advice that is tailored to achieving our customers' financial goals. Our main priority is to involve our customers every step of the way!
As Implementation Support Officer, you will ensure the compliance and effective implementation of advice recommendations through effective process execution and internal and external stakeholder relationship management. About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Completion of/undertaking DFS, Diploma in Financial Planning
- Excellent personal organisation and time management skills, with the ability to coordinate workflow via COIN Financial Planning workflow management
- Detailed understanding of the end to end advice process and Fee for Service propositions
- Detailed understanding of the financial services industry and financial services products
- Effective problem solving skills, use of initiative, PC literacy skills, verbal and written communication and COIN Financial Planning software knowledge
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number CITI003291