Monitor Deloitte - Strategy Director
About the team
- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best
- Salary packaging - to suit your personal and financial circumstances
- 18-weeks paid parental leave
The Monitor Deloitte team assists Senior Executives, CEOs and Boards of leading (Australian) corporations and government agencies to develop and execute strategies that create sustainable competitive advantage to grow and transform their business.
Monitor Deloitte provides a low leverage team environment where you will work alongside Partners and senior members of the Firm. Deloitte's differentiation rests on the diverse capabilities of our people, encouraging focus on the "we" rather than the "I", in providing outstanding strategic analysis and direction to our clients. What will your typical day look like?
You will lead a number of strategic projectsacross high profiled transport and asset intensive organisations in drivingtheir strategic innovation and growth agendas, defining their strategy choices.In addition, you will draw upon our unique capabilities in Design thinking, Digital, DataAnalytics, Deloitte Access Economics, and experience from our global consultingnetwork, as well as undertaking extensive strategy focused training anddevelopment to support your own growth opportunities through internationalassignments and secondments. What will your typical day look like:
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
- Workwith transport clients to establish best practice business strategy
- Deliver multiple projects acrossareas such as strategy, innovation, productivity, core operations improvement,and transformation design and delivery
- Design and manage program transitions
- Present solutions using problem solving, quantitative,analytical and financial modelling skills
- Designed and manage program transition andbenefits;
- Stakeholder management and communications toManagement & Executives
- Demonstratedstrategy consulting experience gained from Tier 1 Consulting firm, strategyboutique, working with transport clients
- A strongunderstanding of transport businesses gained through delivery of projectsacross areas such as strategy, innovation, productivity, core operationsimprovement, and transformation design and delivery
- Strong problem-solvingskills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Exceptionalproblem solving, quantitative, analytical and financial modelling skills
- Highly effectivecommunication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to build strongrelationships with a range of client
- 7+ years ofexperience leading strategy consulting project teams, mentoring and provencapabilities in people management
At Deloitte, wecreate positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people tofeel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embracepeople with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people workbest in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if theworking pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. Next Steps
Sound like the sort of role for you? Applynow.
If you've got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation aboutthis role, contact Isabel Carter from the Talent Acquisition team. We'dlove to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is the DTTL member firm in Australia ("Deloitte Australia"). "Deloitte" is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
Requisition code: AUEXP171647