Retail Risk, Product & Remediation Analyst
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- 12 month maximum term opportunity with potential to become permanent
Join one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where we are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced! About the role:
We are seeking a Retail Risk, Product & Remediation Analyst to join our Retail Banking division at our Newstead office.
In this role you will be responsible for retail risk product support, including product review/governance support, as well as effective coverage of Retail Product governance from a risk perspective (e.g. policies etc.).
You will have a risk oversight of product remediation risks including reportable breaches and conduct new product & service risk assessments, monitoring and reporting oversight.
As a valued member of the team, you will also actively contribute to the continuous improvement of Retail Banking Risk Management & Risk Culture, which is foundational to delivering good customer outcomes. About you:
To be considered for this role, you should be able to demonstrate experience in a similar role within the banking or finance industry. You should have well developed analytical and problem solving skills and a knowledge of banking or finance processes and practices. A working knowledge of operational risk management with will be highly regarded.
You should also have the following:
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Insightful Analysis & High Quality Reporting: analysis & reporting of key risk trends through continual review of risk information and analysis of performance
- Retail Banking Risk Management & Risk Culture: supporting a risk aware culture within the Division through sharing information, lessons learnt, and feedback via appropriate governance forums as directed
- An understanding of banking specific regulatory legislation and/or compliance is essential
Tertiary qualifications in business, risk management or finance related discipline will be highly regarded. About our Benefits:
- Discounted financial products
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Salary sacrificing options
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - MyCoach for Individuals and People Leaders
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Gym discounts and much more!