Senior Manager - Retail Risk Projects & Lending Models
- Join ASX 100 finance leader
- Brisbane based role - Gasworks Newstead Office
- An exciting opportunity for an experienced Risk Manager from the banking space to deliver on strategic projects across Retail Risk
Join one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where we are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced! About the role:
As Senior Manager - Retail Risk Projects & Lending Models, you will help lead and support major projects across the Retail Risk functions. Working closely with the Chief Risk Officer, Retail & BOQS you will promote strategic thinking, constantly seeking to innovate and add value for both customer and staff outcomes while also maintaining the balance of Risk and Regulatory requirements.
Working collaboratively across the business in defining and solving problems, you will establish and maintain key relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure a seamless approach to change implementation. You will also ensure projects are value ads to the Retail Risk Group and ensure that the projects deliver on their key objectives and benefits for the present and future.
Key responsibilities include:
- Define and lead the Retail Risk continuous improvement strategy and framework
- Monitor and control progress at a strategic level and provide regular reports on program process
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise that supports the Retail Risk business with a lens of new ways of working to build a more efficient business
- Provide senior leadership and direction for effective program delivery, monitoring and maintaining both individual and team performance ensuring cohesion
- Establish and develop high impact internal relationships with key stakeholders in order to ensure the effectiveness of project delivery.
As a commercially astute individual with extensive risk experience across the banking and financial services space, you are differentiated from your peers due to your strategic project management skills, innovative and courageous thought process, and ability to deliver continuous improvement.
You will also maintain the following skills, experience and attributes:
About our Benefits:
- A deep understanding of the organisation's Risk Culture/Appetite
- Extensive evidence of ability to deliver transformational initiatives and manage change in large, complex organisations
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing strategies for significant operational and organisational wide programs to achieve business outcomes
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills with the ability to build credibility and influence
- Strong problem solving and gap assessment skills between current state of the project and the future state
- High attention to detail and the ability to prioritise competing deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Drive, energy, enthusiasm and resilience to drive through and achieve end results and improvements
- A customer centric mindset and uncompromised passion for how we deliver to their needs and expectations.
- Discounted financial products
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Salary sacrificing options
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - MyCoach for Individuals and People Leaders
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Gym discounts and much more!