Senior Manager, Enterprise Solutions, Risk and Governance
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role - Gasworks Newstead Office
- Suits an experienced finance professional with previous banking experience
Join one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where we are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced! About the role:
The purpose of this position is to support the Head of Enterprise Solutions Risk in providing specialist 1st Line operational risk governance oversight and support to the following Enterprise Solutions business lines:
- IT Strategy and Architecture
- Cyber Security
- Digital and Innovation
- IT Service Delivery and Operations
With the assistance of an Operational Risk Analyst, the role provides specialist first line support to these business lines to ensure all operational risks are appropriately identified, assessed, documented, treated, monitored and reported on to various risk management committees and the Board. Contributing to an effective three lines of defence, regular communication and collaboration with Group Risk, Group Compliance and Group Assurance is required.
Further, you will work collaboratively with the ES Risk and Governance Controls Assurance function in their controls testing activities and the Cyber Security Assurance Manager in the assessment of cyber risks of vendors/3rd parties. Reporting directly to the Head of Enterprise Solutions, you will have the following:
- Minimum 10 years of experience at a senior level within a corporate or public sector environment
- Listed financial services company experience preferred
- Thorough understanding of the financial services industry, particularly the public policy and regulatory framework of the industry
- Extensive experience and exposure to information technology and risk management
As an experienced Senior Manager, you will possess previous experience in a similar role, coupled with exceptional people leadership capabilities. Further you will demonstrate excellent stakeholder management abilities and have experience in providing 1 st line operational risk and governance. Naturally you will demonstrate:
About our Benefits:
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Outstanding communication, influencing, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Discounted financial products
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Salary sacrificing options
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - MyCoach for Individuals and People Leaders
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Gym discounts and much more!