Senior Consultant - Analytics & AI
• Salary packaging - to suit your personaland financial circumstances
• Technology discounts - from Apple, HP,Lenovo, to Windows
• World-class learning and leadershipprograms
Do you see patterns in data and wisheveryone would see the same? If you can explain complex statistical concepts inplain English, we need you! About the team
Big data, information and analytics. Three words that spark apprehensionin most businesses. But our team of experts are constantly curious and excitedbringing together a wonderful array of technological expertise to deliver datamanagement solutions that drive success. Leveraging business informationcorrectly, we transform data into each of our client's most valuable assets andmake their work smarter.
We are looking for a capable and enthusiastic individual who is keen ona career in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Data Engineering tojoin the Deloitte Analytics and Artificial Intelligence business in Canberra.It is an emerging practise, which is set to grow at pace. Although the Canberrateam is small, you are supported by a large national cohort of exceptionalAnalytics and AI talent at a mission focused company. We foster an inspiringand collaborative environment whilst pioneering technology with tremendousimpact. What will your typical day look like?
Thinking outside of the box with your understanding the value ofAnalytics, AI and related technologies to solve complex business problems. You will have an extreme breadth of responsibility and be required collaboratewith colleagues in a wide range of positions across the organisation andcustomer organisations in order to execute effectively. Every day will bedifferent; in addition to adapting to constantly changing priorities, you willneed to deliver against a core set of tasks:
Enoughabout us, let's talk about you.
- Form part of projectsresponsible for delivering client outcomes, balancing scope, speed and quality
- Communicate with keystakeholders and others on a timely basis to enable good decision-making atpace
- Build relationships withand empower individuals with Analytics and AI across the Deloitte consultingservice offerings
- Anticipate and resolverisks and issues systematically
- Analyse quantitative andqualitative data to generate digestible and actionable insights
- Develop strategic proposalsas well as implement operational alliance plans
- Juggle a portfolio ofpriorities in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Contribute to a positiveteam environment that promotes learning and high performance
- Adapt to the changing needsof the Office and company as we start to scale
- You are experienced in customer engagement, with some consulting exposure
- You are intellectually interested in Analytics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence and having applied it in practise is preferred
- You are familiar with or have worked with the Australian Federal Government and enthused to be on the leading-edge of this field
- You are highly organised and self-motivated with distinctive problem-solving capabilities
- You are comfortable handling high-pressure situations calmly and positively
- You are resolutely reliable, responsive and resilient to ever-changing and ambiguous objectives
- You are skilled at written and verbal communications, including giving presentations
- You are able to influence and engage tactfully and effectively with a diverse array of individuals
- You are fulfilled by seeing the individuals and team that you support succeed
- You are self-aware, curious and constantly seeking excellence through learning and growth
- You are open to receiving and providing feedback in an honest and considerate manner
- You are professional, loyal and discreet as a representative of the Deloitte Analytics and AI team
- You are excited about making a long-term commitment and contribution to Deloitte Analytics and AI
- You are an Australian Citizen, preferably holding some level of National Security clearance
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated workexperiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their fullpotential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles.Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discussalternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is notspecifically indicated. Next Steps
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
If you've got any questions or wish tohave a confidential conversation about this role, contact Aditi Aggarwal fromthe Talent Acquisition Team. We'dlove to hear from you.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is the DTTL member firm in Australia ("Deloitte Australia"). "Deloitte" is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
Requisition code: AUEXP169192