Analyst - Buy and Own a Home
Analyst – Buy and Own a Home
Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of something really different - working in an agile way to innovate and deliver quality outcomes at pace? We’re looking for people who are passionate about transformational change and doing great things for our customers, to help us redefine banking for the future. Join us as we reimagine services using the latest platforms and technology, to better support our customers’ financial wellbeing.
We’re hiring now and for the future, so if you’re passionate about the customer experience and creating solutions using the latest and best mix of technologies and channels then we’d love to hear from you. What’s your mission?
As an Analyst
within the Buy and Own a Home
Value Stream, your team’s mission is to focus on solutions that transform the way our customers buy and own their home by creating a simple and transparent digital home ownership experience. You’ll leverage data and automation to drive faster and more informed decision making, removing friction, and delivering a radically better customer experience. What will your day look like?
What will be in your toolkit?
- Partnering with the Product Owner to validate requirements and priorities, ensuring alignment to value
- Partnering with the Product Owner, Engineers and other people in your Squad to uncover dependencies and validate boundaries and sequencing of User Stories
- Collaborating with Product Owners and Engineers to translate business requirements into workable technology outcomes for the Squad
- Leveraging tools for optimal collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Implementing a ‘test & learn’ culture within the squad, encouraging best practices around reviews, quality and documentation
- Creating estimates and continuously reviewing demand within the individual Squads
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement and implementing solutions to perform more effective and efficient analysis
- Provide ongoing support for tech platforms as required e.g. problem / incident management
- Optimising workflow management to ensure traceability back to strategic alignment
- Verifying and validating what’s in production (especially after changes)
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
- Previous experience in one or more types of Analyst roles will be highly regarded, e.g. Process Analyst, System Analyst, Business Analyst, Data Analyst, Operations Analyst
- Deep domain and system knowledge across the home-lending sector to turn customer needs into business requirements and workable technology outcomes
- Experience in translating requirements into user stories and acceptance criteria
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A desire to continuously learn new techniques and technologies, bringing innovative ideas into the Squad
- A broad understanding of how to apply New Ways of Working to the role
You can apply for this role by visiting www.anz.com/careers and searching for Taleo Job Code AUS101297 .