Cloud Engineering Lead
- Lead a team of engineers specialising across cloud, network, database, & infrastructure capabiliti
- Join Australian's largest super fund, putting members first
- Flexible and inclusive work environment
AustralianSuper is Australia's largest super fund and is for all Australians and businesses. We put members first in everything we do with the goal of helping to create the best possible retirement outcome. Here's where you come in...
To support the growth of AustralianSuper, we're seeking a leader for our team of Engineers in Technology Services - Enterprise Technology. This is a key leadership position assisting in planning and delivering the cloud migration associated program of work to provide scalable, reliable, and resilient cloud-based services across the Fund.
This role will see you coach and mentor your team to build engineering specialisation across cloud, network, database, and on-premise infrastructure capabilities and provide hands-on support to help design, build, test, and on-board applications onto our enterprise cloud platform.
At AustralianSuper, we put members first in everything we do. The successful candidate will exhibit a strong member-centric mindset, have proven engineering leadership and governance expertise, have breadth of experience across different techniques such as agile and be passionate about continuously learning, leading, and developing talent. You'll need...
- Obsession with software engineering excellence, new methodologies, and leading change plus a thirst to expand and gain knowledge in new technologies (e.g. Machine Learning / AI)
- Experience working in complex enterprise environments with a deep understanding of Linux and/or Windows systems engineering and experience working with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Demonstrated success setting up cloud-based CI/CD/CT Pipelines including using tools such as Git, Bamboo/Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes/OpenShift, SonarCube, etc
- Solid Configuration Management experience with either Puppet, Chef, Ansible or Saltstack
- Strong understanding of cyber- security and the application of cyber security in cloud-based solutions
- Ability to provide detailed designs or support the development of detailed designs for cloud solutions
- Passionate people leader who is self-aware, resilient, and exhibits a growth mindset
We believe embracing diversity in thought and perspective helps introduce new and better ways of doing business, delivering better outcomes for our members. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit members, please apply now! Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper's Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.