As a member of our Professional Services team, you will be a key technical contact for our customers and an important support resource for our internal sales teams. You will utilise your industry, product and technical knowledge to support the generation of new business opportunities and then take responsibility for delivery of paid services.
If the thought of working with some of the most interesting organisations in Australia, leveraging technology to solve complex business problems and learning specialist skills excites you, then you have what it takes to be a great consultant. We are looking for someone who;
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Solution Delivery
- A proactive problem solver and able to learn new skills
- Capable of performing under pressure and to within strict timeframes time restraints.
- Able to communicate in an engaging, thoughtful and understandable manner, both written & verbal.
- A master at time-management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects
- Completely focussed on the customer
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experienced in technical training and product demonstrations.
- Capable of networking and relationship-building.
- Manage end-to-end delivery of solutions including requirement gathering, specification and solution design
- Manage client delivery involving multiple stakeholders both internal and external
- Provide installation, configuration and testing of Data Quality products
- Provide consulting services pertaining to Data Validation, Data Matching and Data Integration and Data Governance best practices
- Proactively set and manage customers' expectations regarding functionality, scope, delivery times, estimates and ROI
- Extend the Experian services portfolio through methodical and market validated innovation
- Document processes including design, build, test and deploy
- Consistently manage client relationships ensuring project deliverables are met within timeframes
- Facilitate project follow up and feedback to ensure ongoing client satisfaction and retention
- Mentor junior consultants and technical support analysts and actively assist in their development
- Take an active role in defining and executing the growth strategy for Professional Services in Australia.
- Assist Technical Support Analysts with internal and external queries
- Work on a variety of projects including internal process improvement, product testing and/or documentation projects
Key Results Areas:
- Work closely with your manager to design and progress through your tailored Personal Development Plan.
- Understand and participate in performance management processes.
- Actively contribute to a culture where the fair treatment of customers is at the heart of the Experian business. Take personal responsibility to ensure that you adhere to all regulatory requirements and apply appropriate controls in the interests of our customers.
- Delivered days/revenue
- Days billed
- Customer and Sales satisfaction
- Delivery performance
- Exposure to development within ERP and/or CRM Systems (SAP, Dynamics 365, Salesforce, Oracle)
- Exposure to ETL toolsets such as SSIS, Data Stage, DataFlux or Informatica
- Exposure to Data Quality and Data Profiling toolsets such as Informatica, SAP, Trillium, DataFlux, or Talend
- 5-8 years' experience in a technical/functional data related role
- Proven consulting ability, specifically around solving challenging technical customer issues.
- Problem solving and project management skills coupled with an ability to influence change.
- Strong aptitude in time management, communication, troubleshooting and customer service
- Expertise within the Data Quality sphere including data manipulation and complex data quality projects incorporating elements of cleansing, standardisation, validation, de-duplication, migration, auditing and analysis.
- Bachelor degree qualified: (favourable - IT, Comp Science, IT Engineering)