About The Role
- Provide analysis outcomes and solutions that are fit for purpose
- Assist with the delivery of Enterprise-wide data initiatives
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Role Location: Melbourne, CBD
Role Type: Full-time Permanent
As the Data Analyst, you will work closely with Subject Matter Experts to understand the nature of data quality issues and initiatives and leverage technical knowledge to perform data extraction, mining and analysis to inform business outcomes. You will assist Business Analysts in developing and embedding solutions, tools and processes to appropriately address current and anticipated business needs. You will also support the delivery of Enterprise-wide data initiatives as directed by the EDI Lead. About You
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Strong data analysis experience
- Broad understanding of lending policy and credit risk concepts
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL and Excel and understanding of system data flows
- Strong problem solving and quantitative analysis skills
- Ability to translate analysis outcomes into commercial solutions.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.