Data Analyst - Data Services
We’re building a bank for the future, and we require critical Data and Analytical capabilities to support our transformation. This is why we need people like you!
Deliver enterprise solutions that makes the right data accessible to our people and customers through tools and channels to drive faster and more informed decision making, removing friction and ultimately delivering a world class customer experience.
Working together we provide world class data solutions across the enterprise that ensure ANZ meets its financial, regulatory and compliance obligations. We also help ANZ’s internal teams deliver amazing outcomes to their customers. What will Your Day look like?
Data Analysts deeply understand the power of data to generate quality data insights, manage information, identify trends and make decisions
- Implement a fact-based culture throughout the bank; Fact base will contain Customer, Operational, Commercial, Market place, Regulatory inputs aligned to business objectives
- Continuous generation, monitoring, presenting and conducting of 'fact-based' analysis of relevant data insights to use at any time for the development and improvement of relevant and innovative propositions
- Continuous measurement and analysis of various customer journeys
- Perform data analysis within different Tribes in order to support individual missions of Squads
- Generate, monitor, present and analyse relevant customer insights, costs, benefits, and risks for customers, clients and cohort products; this could include business casing, what if scenarios and opportunity sizing and assessments
- Develop tools and methods to be around Data Profiling
- Sourcing data from a variety of sources to combine, synthesise and analyse to generate insights
- Support key data platform and/or data scheduling jobs to support insights delivery to key audiences (e.g. frontline, other tribes)
- Lead, Optimise, Design and execute business interventions (customers and operational) to uplift customer engagement and business performance
Some interesting programs the teams are currently working on are, APRA Regulatory Reporting, Global Tax Information Reporting Platform, Transactional Banking Insights and Enterprise Profitability Solution. What will be in your toolkit
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Hands-on knowledge and experience with tools and techniques for analysis (data warehouses, databases (e.g.Teradata, SQL, SAS, Cognos, etc.), and data processing tools, analysis, presentation and application
- Analytical and inquisitive mindset to continuously improve the level of insight surfaced
- Strong ability to translate data insights into practical business recommendations
- Depending on the specific tribe, squad and purpose, a mix of:
- Dashboarding experience (Qlik, Tableau, Power BI)
- Data Platform Engineering and/or Data Operations management
- Ability to effectively communicate to all stakeholders (technical and non technical)
- You will have a Growth mindset and a “can do “ attitude
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We’re as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
Apply now if this role is for you!