Deloitte Digital - Drupal Consultant
What will your typical day look like?
- Reimbursements for professional development
- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best
- Rewards platform - your hard work won't go unnoticed at Deloitte
You will be working with clients to help define technical requirements and appropriate technical solutions. Contribute to the continuous improvement of standards, tools and processes within the Technology team. Maintain a senior role within the technical team of enterprise-grade online systems delivered using Drupal About the team
A Digital, Customer& Marketing consultancy with the backing of a top-tier firm. Deloitte Digital is where business, creativity and technology intersect to craft beautifully seamless experiences that deliver business outcomes. With a wonderful mix of designers, strategists, technologists and makers, we are a powerhouse committed to transforming experiences and making an impact that enriches people's lives. Enough about us, let's talk about you.
You are someone with:
Why Deloitte Digital?
- Significant experience in Drupal and PHP language, Enterprise Architecture, Enterprise Integration and Web Applications
- At least 1-year experience in the delivery of implementing projects using iterative or agile methodologies. Knowledge of Scrum project delivery and tools an advantage
- Demonstrated involvement in solution architecture and detailed technical design
Experienced helping clients define technical and non-functional requirements
- Proven client-facing agency or consulting experience, including the ability to communicate complex technical issues and design decision to non-technical stakeholders
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. Next Steps
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
If you have any questions or wish to have a private conversation about this role, contact Ellie from the Talent Acquisition team. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is the DTTL member firm in Australia ("Deloitte Australia"). "Deloitte" is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
Requisition code: AUEXP170136