Deloitte Digital - Visual & Interaction Designer
What will your typical day look like?
- Flexible work arrangements - work in away that suits you best
- World-class learning and leadershipprograms
- Receive support and mentoring toprogress your career
Digital design will be at the coreof your conceptual thinking but you must be able to deliver ideas and solutionsthat bring brands to life and ensure strong user engagement through multiplechannels.
You will display a natural passion for your craft and a well-informed view onuser experience principals and design trends. Internally, you will helpmaintain and evolve the creative culture within the agency.
You will work closely with UX researchers, service designers, content writers,developers, project managers and clients to produce high-end digital designsolutions and interactive concepts. About the team:
A Digital, Customer & Marketing consultancy with the backing of atop-tier firm. Deloitte Digital is where business, creativity and technologyintersect to craft beautifully seamless experiences that deliver businessoutcomes. With a wonderful mix of designers, strategists, technologists andmakers, we are a powerhouse committed to transforming experiences and making animpact that enriches people's lives. Enough about us, let's talk about you.
Why Deloitte Digital?
- A strong folio of graphic and digitaldesign work that demonstrates a high attention to detail, an understanding ofUX principals, typographical nous and an effective use of grid systems
- Competent user of Sketch and the AdobeCreative Suite
- You are a team player who presents withconfidence, understands the difference between good and great and is prepared togo beyond to raise the bar
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic,fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and workefficiently under pressure
- Up-to-date knowledge of current digitaland interaction design trends
- Confident in presenting work andcomfortable interacting with clients
- Excellent time management skills withthe ability to juggle multiple projects
- Bonus points for illustration and/ormotion graphics experience
- Bonus points for active participationin the design community
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiatedwork experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their fullpotential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds andthinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happyto discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking foris not specifically indicated. Next Steps
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
If you'vegot any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role,contact Ellie from the Deloitte Digital Talent team. We'd love to hear fromyou!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is the DTTL member firm in Australia ("Deloitte Australia"). "Deloitte" is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
Requisition code: AUEXP170195