- Join Australian's largest super fund, putting members first
- 12 Month full time contract
- Flexible and inclusive work environment
AustralianSuper is Australia's largest super fund and is for all Australians and businesses. We put members first in everything we do with the goal of helping to create the best possible retirement outcomes. Here's where you come in
To support the growth of AustralianSuper, we're seeking a Fraud Analyst to join our Member Experience team. This role is initially a 12 month maximum term contract, with a view to permanency.
This role will be responsible for the efficient, objective and fair resolution of fraud incidents and investigations. You'll deal with fraud incidents and suspicious matters in accordance with the Fund's procedures and policies as well as positively contributing to the member experience.
As a subject matter expert to the business, you'll be accountable for the quality, appropriateness and timeliness of managing cases. This role will focus your attention on the root cause of incidents, identifying emerging issues and suggesting continuous improvement opportunities that may prevent future incidents. You'll need
- Experience in fraud prevention and management of fraud cases, preferably within the superannuation environment
- A customer service mindset with the skills to correspond and communicate with members who have lodged fraud related incidents and complaints
- Exposure to operational risk management activities and processes in superannuation
- Well-developed investigation skills and troubleshooting abilities
- Self-motivated with pride in working diligently, efficiently and with accuracy
- Ability to research matters of a technical nature and communicate findings in plain language
- Identify emerging issues through the management of fraud cases
We believe embracing diversity in thought and perspective helps introduce new and better ways of doing business, delivering better outcomes for our members. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit members, please apply now! Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper's Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.