HR Business Partner
Kelly Services are working with a leading, global quality assurance company. Our client operates in over 60 different countries and have over 35,000 employees worldwide.
Their offices are based In Melbourne. There may also be a requirement to occasionally travel to their other sites in WA (once a quarter for board meetings).
You will work alongside two other HR Business Partners that are based in the Eastern states. You will manage a team of 2 (HR Trainees & HR Officer).
Salary: $110,000 + Super + Car Allowance ($18,000) + 10% bonus
- To manage the HR function of one of the companies mineral division (headcount 550)
- To operate as part of the senior leadership team to support business planning and financial objectives
- Talent mapping and succession planning
- To give advice on HR matters in terms of policies and analysing risks
- Support and coach managers to assist with industrial relations and managing change
- To understand the P&L and be able to help make decisions with cost savings and general business decisions
- Manage a multimillion dollar payroll outsourcing project
- Being available occasionally outside of work hours due to time differences
- Experience working as a HR Business Partner/ HR Manager
- Has worked for a medium to large sized organisation (300 people +)
- Able to work for a diverse company that is constantly changing
- Ideally have experience working for an industrial company (mining, resources, oil and gas)
- Proven experience attending Senior Leadership meetings with CEO's CFO's etc.
- Must be available to start immediately
This is a great role for someone looking to join a global organisation. You will have the opportunity for growth and exposure to a very diverse company. The HR Business Partner will work alongside a team of very forward thinking individuals.
If you are interested, please click 'Apply Now' for immediate consideration. If you have any questions before applying, please contact Hannah on 0892 291 809.
You can also sign up for job alerts on our website to keep up to date with our current vacancies www.kellyservices.com.au
Please note: if we do not have any current vacancies that match your skill set at the time of your application, we will keep you details on file for a period of six months and will contact you if a suitable vacancy arises during that time.
Kelly Services is a Fortune 500 company, operating in more than 30 countries and territories worldwide, with 25 years history in Australia and located in every major city nationwide. We deliver staffing solutions across temporary assignments, permanent placements, outsourced recruitment and HR consulting. Our core service lines include Commercial, Industrial, Trades, Engineering, Financial and Scientific resources divisions.