HR Manager - ANZ
A rare opportunity to join the Australia leadership team as HR Manager; responsible for the employment experience of all our Australia and New Zealand colleagues.
You'll partner closely with the Country Manager as well as the finance team and all other functions to implement local and regional HR strategies and ensure the execution of mission critical processes such as payroll, talent acquisition, talent development and employee relations.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a highly successful business with decades of proven success, experiencing year on year growth. Widely known as the most trusted specialty logistics business in the world because they care passionately about the quality of service, of which lives depend on. Be a part of a new HRera as our client implement a new talent strategy gearing the business up to get even better.
A company with real purpose. Position Summary:
Under general direction and reporting to the Regional Human Resources Director APAC, manage all Human Resources related activities.
This is a highly dynamic and hands on role, shaping the overal success of the business. Candidates from HR BP backgrounds will also be considered with strong Recruitment exposure.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Assist Regional Human Resources Director APAC and Country Manager with all HR related programs
. Responsible for recruiting for open positions including completing job postings and advertising.
• Conduct and coordinate new-hire orientation.
• Assist and support HR management in preparing for training sessions and meetings.
• Planning for staff career advancement and succession. •
Conducting Exit Interviews •
Recruiting process by screening resumes, interviewing and working with hiring managers to select skilled applicants in order to fill open positions •
Ensure that all activities related to HR function comply with legal requirements and relevant labour law •
To be the Culture Ambassador in engaging employees and promoting company culture.
Experience & Education Requirements:
• Minimum Degree program or equivalent in human resources
• Five years + within Human Resources, preferably with indepth experience in recruitment and staffing function
• Adept at handling sensitive and confidential situations
• Strong interpersonal skills and stakeholder engagement (Rec Partners, Hiring Managers etc).
• Solid knowledge of relevant legislation, policies and regulations
• Proven experience in payroll processing, data collection, entry and reporting with great attention to detail
• Ability to resolve associate issues quickly and efficiently
• Familiarity with Australia and New Zealand employment law
• Computer savvy with strong working knowledge of relevant software e.g. Microsoft application, Workday etc
Please click APPLY now to submit an application and connect with Jonathan Mathers on LinkedIn to keep up to date with all future job vacancies. https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonathanmathers1/