Manager - Forensic & Integrity Services, eDiscovery - Melbourne or Sydney
Join Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services (FIDS) within Assurance and you will help clients work through complex issues of fraud, regulatory compliance and business disputes. You will be part of a multidisciplinary, culturally aligned team that works with clients and their legal advisors.
The successful candidate will join one of Oceania's fastest growing forensic practices. The multi-disciplined FIDS team includes accountants, risk managers, technology specialists and ex-regulatory and law enforcement professionals. About the role
In this role you will be working on some of the largest high profile disputes, investigations and regulatory matters in one of the most exciting areas of professional services.
We are looking for an experienced eDiscovery Manager to join our team either in Melbourne or Sydney. Responsibilities
To qualify for the role you must have
- Consult with internal and external clients to understand their eDiscovery needs and tailor technical solutions accordingly
- Train and support users in the most efficient use of the Relativity document review platform
- Manage eDiscovery engagements of all sizes through the entire EDRM lifecycle
- Perform quality control procedures to ensure accuracy and consistency all on FIDS eDiscovery engagements
- Identify opportunities for innovation and integration of other EY service offerings (eg: data analytics)
- Identify and explore opportunities to grow and expand the FIDS business both internally and externally
What working at EY offers
- A proven record of delivering large, complex eDiscovery solutions to a variety of clients in multiple industry sectors
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to prioritize when working on multiple engagements
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills, and the confidence to communicate and present complex technical concepts to a wide range of audiences
- Significant experience utilising NUIX and Relativity legal technology platforms (ideally possessing NUIX eDiscovery Specialist and RCA credentials)
- Experience managing a team of eDiscovery professionals
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. About EY
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make your mark. Apply now
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by Ernst & Young or by their external third party provider.
© 2018 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved.