- Project Portfolio Reporting and Governance
- Enterprise PMO Environment
- Melbourne CBD
AustralianSuper is for all Australians and businesses; we put members first in everything we do with the goal of helping to create the best possible retirement outcome. More than 2 million members trust us to invest more than $165 billion on their behalf.
We put members first in everything we do and are committed to the recruitment, development and support of a diverse workforce that share our values of Energy, Integrity, Generosity of Spirit and Excellent Outcomes. Here's where you come in...
At AustralianSuper we are seeking a Project Analyst to join our team and be responsible for creating, managing and coordinating the core project management activities and artefacts in areas such as governance and reporting, financial reporting and analysis, risk and issue management, planning and scheduling in a rapid and fast changing environment. The role will be responsible for supporting the success of the fund through governance and reporting activities and this will be achieved in the following ways:
- Drive project management discipline and embed PMO standard project management frameworks across AustralianSuper
- Support programs/projects to ensure that they progress through the standard project lifecycle and decision gates
- Act as an SME to leverage AustralianSuper tools (PPM, Power BI) to access all required information accurately
- Compile, interpret and summarise project level information into insightful portfolio level dashboard reporting
- Take initiative and be proactive in owning and designing standards, and ad hoc reports within the reporting and governance practice
- Partner with other internal divisions to that integrate and share data to support effective project portfolio management
- Positive, proactive and team-oriented attitude with a strong desire to learn and continuously improve
Specific Project/Program (not limited to);
- Proactively follow up project team members and SMEs on outstanding actions and tasks
- Proactively identify project risks and issues and support the analysis and escalation of risks to facilitate an understanding of risk management and compliance requirements
- Coordinate project/program governance panel
- Drive project improvement through the adoption of PMO tools/processes
We are looking for someone with proficient knowledge and application of standard project management methods, tools and techniques. The successful candidate will also bring experience in building reports in reporting/visualisation tools such as Power BI along with strong analytical skills to assimilate and analyse large amount of data from multiple sources.
To be successful in this role you will require extensive experience within financial services, business or information technology project environments and experience of working within and supporting a 'gated' project and portfolio governance framework. It is essential that you can bring extensive and diverse experience as a Program/Portfolio Analyst or similar.
At AustralianSuper we are committed to fostering an environment which is inclusive, embraces diversity in all its forms and is a place where you can be you. We believe embracing diversity in thought and perspective helps introduce new and better ways of doing business, delivering better outcomes for our members.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit members, please apply now! Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper's Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.