Senior Analyst - Investments Business Process Improvement
- Australia's largest superannuation fund
- Collaborative working culture
- State of the art CBD offices
AustralianSuper is Australia's largest superannuation fund and is for all Australians and businesses. We put members first in everything we do with the goal of helping to create the best possible retirement outcome. Here's where you come in
To support the growth of AustralianSuper we are seeking a Senior Analyst - Investment Business Process Improvement who will be responsible for identifying opportunities for improvements and implementing change within investment platform workflows and operating processes used within the Investment Operating Model. In this role you will also:
- Lead the definition and undertake documentation of business requirements for continuous improvement initiatives to existing platforms and services and/or new capabilities required in the Investment Department
- Contribute through independent and / or collaborative thinking to the design, development & delivery of innovative business solutions and improvement initiatives across the Investment operating model
- Be Responsible for implementation of process improvement initiatives, including all related activities such as stakeholder engagement, change management and co-ordination across impacted business teams and service providers
- Support the development of project proposals, business cases and initial planning for the implementation of new or modified capabilities within the Investment Department
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in an investments environment either working within an investment operations or investments team or working closely with both investment operations and investment front office teams. You will also possess the following:
- Demonstrated internal and external stakeholder engagement and management experience
- Experience in working closely with a custodian and/or middle office service provider and good understanding of operations within these service providers
- Experience in designing processes and workflows and managing implementation of a new process or change of an existing process
- Broad knowledge of Investment products and markets
- Working experience with Aladdin Portfolio Management System (highly desirable)
We believe embracing diversity in thought and perspective helps introduce new and better ways of doing business, delivering better outcomes for our members. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit members, please apply now!
Please note, this role is deemed to be an Access Person role. Disclosure and Personal Trading requirements apply to the successful candidate
Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper's Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.