Senior Marketing Analyst
- Provide leadership for a team of analysts to enhance the marketing analytics function
- Lead in depth analysis across all available data sources in order to provide actionable insights
- Provide recommendations for business improvement (data, methods, technology)
AustralianSuper is Australia's largest super fund and is for all Australians and businesses. We put members first in everything we do with the goal of helping to create the best possible retirement outcome. Here's where you come in...
As our Senior Marketing Analyst, you will be a key leader in the provision of data analytics and insights to assist the optimization of the acquisition and retention marketing strategies.
Being situated within the centralised Analytics, Insights & Measurement (AIM) department you'll collaborate with stakeholders across the business (in particular Marketing and Brand departments) and be a key conduit to help drive improved outcomes.
You will take ownership for overseeing and executing analysis and interpretation of marketing data and customer behaviour data to provide insights into improving acquisition and retention performance. You will also mentor and coach more junior analysts in the team. You'll need...
This role is a fantastic opportunity to drive the agenda and improve the measurement function of Australia's largest superfund, and to be successful you'll bring:
- Deep experience extracting insights from data delivered via AdTech and MarTech - Google Marketing Platform Suite (Including BigQuery), Sitecore, Marketo (Marketing Automation)
- Proven success in end-to-end campaign analysis, including testing performance against control groups (A/B testing) and ROI calculations
- Strong technical capability when using Business Intelligence packages, data visualization tools (Tableau), data mining tools including advanced SQL
- Experience implementing attribution, marketing mix and customer journey models.
- Experience in querying large data sources, undertaking analytics and delivering business insights.
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to influence stakeholders
- Coaching skills to support the development and growth of others in your team
We believe embracing diversity in thought and perspective helps introduce new and better ways of doing business, delivering better outcomes for our members. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit members, please apply now! Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper's Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.