Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Partner with senior management in Investments & Finance
- Join an expanding team in a fast growing global business
- Work for Australia's largest super fund
AustralianSuper is for all Australians and businesses; we invest members' money to help create the best possible retirement outcome. More than 2 million members trust us to invest more than $165 billion on their behalf, and we put them first in everything we do. Here's where you come in...
To support the growth of AustralianSuper we are seeking a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join the Fund's internal recruitment team. Responsible for delivering high quality recruitment advice and end-to-end recruitment services, this position will work across our Investments & Finance groups. Duties include:
- Conducting job briefings;
- Advising on and executing bespoke candidate sourcing strategies;
- Coordinating candidate assessments/interviews; and
- Offer management.
This highly consultative and quality-centric role will see you liaise with a broad range of senior internal and external stakeholders. You'll need...
Our ideal candidate has significant experience in recruitment delivery roles, gained in agency, RPO or in-house environments. You have ideally recruited for technical skill sets and understand the challenges of a fast-growing business. You have:
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- A teamwork based approach;
- Excellent systems skills (incl. Microsoft Office products); and
- The ability to effectively prioritise tasks and have a close attention to detail.
This is an exciting opportunity to further your experience working in an established internal recruitment team in a fast growing organisation and industry.
Please note, Disclosure and Personal Trading requirements will apply to the successful candidate. What's next...
We believe embracing diversity in thought and perspective helps introduce new and better ways of doing business, delivering better outcomes for our members. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit members, please apply now! Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper's Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.