- Redfern, New South Wales, Australia Redfern New South Wales AU
- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 15 Aug 18 2018-08-15
Project Manager - Grant Funding Management
Our client, Sydney's leading University, is seeking to appoint an experienced Project Manager to provide project planning and delivery for the introduction of a new operating model to support the researchers across the University who need to apply for, and manage a research grant. This project is expected to run through to June 2019 and is currently in the scoping / early execution stage.
The project will support academics in applying for grants, making it easier both pre and post award in three ways; initial support when making an application, a self-guided budgeting tool and the introduction of an app to enable grant money to be easily moved around.
- Manage the development and implementation of project plans to meet objectives
- Develop and embed project governance and reporting framework to monitor implementation, progress and delivery of the project
- Manage project stakeholders and collaborate with project teams to ensure that project deliverables and milestones are achieved
- Manage project financials against budget and coordinate funding
- Provide effective leadership, people management and coordination of project staff
Experience and skills;
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills, you will thrive in an environment where you bring people on the journey
- Experience in software development, process re-engineering and change management
- Financial management experience will be highly regarded
- Sound understanding and consistent application of project management competences
- Exposure to project managing multiple work streams or leading large and complex projects
- Previous experience in the higher/tertiary education sector or a complex, multi-faceted organisation will be beneficial
To find out more about this, and other opportunities across NSW Government, contact Stefan Cupac on 02 8986 3154 or apply now.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.