- Full time & part time opportunities with excellent benefits
- Fantastic introductory role to advisory space
- Resilience, ownership & helpful disposition required
AustralianSuper is Australia's largest super fund and is for all Australians and businesses. We put members first in everything we do with the goal of helping to create the best possible retirement outcome. Here's where you come in
Reporting to the Manager, Advice Service within the Advice and Education team, the Lead Management Coordinator is responsible for the journey that our clients take, on their way to receiving personal advice so they can achieve their best possible retirement outcomes.
You are primarily responsible for speaking to both members and non-members who have expressed an interest in receiving financial advice. You will discuss their needs and may do an initial brief fact find, determine the most appropriate advice channel and arrange appointments where appropriate.
In other instances you may provide factual information and provide first call resolution to client enquiries. You are also responsible for tracking and reporting of workflow, some appointment aftercare services include managing appointment change requests and input of basic member information into advice software and member client data base systems. You will build strong relationships with our financial planning team and advice support teams.
This is an exciting, newly created role and your expertise in creating procedures and process improvement will be of great benefit. You'll need
- Background in superannuation together with an understanding of financial planning and advice or a strong passion for these industries with a desire to grow your knowledge.
- A love for being on the phone and a passion for helping others
- Resillience and good work ethic
- Ability to build relationships over the telephone
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Stakeholder management skills
- RG146 or willingness to obtain is essential
We believe embracing diversity in thought and perspective helps introduce new and better ways of doing business, delivering better outcomes for our members. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit members, please apply now!
Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper's Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.