Application Support Engineer - Workload Automation (Control-M)
As an experienced Engineer help us to manage and transform our Workload Automation platform to support our Digital Business. In this DevOps role, you will be responsible for maintaining a steady state, driving automation and shaping the future direction for the platform.
Your leadership skills are required to guide the team and engage with our customers (Application Teams), to help achieve workload solutions on both traditional and Cloud based applications.
We anticipate to excel in this role you will ideally have :
- 5+ years' experience working in a complex environment using Control-M suite of applications, with a solid background in supporting the platform as a Level 3 Engineer
- experienced in Unix scripting, databases as well as general management of the platform infrastructure
- independently manage ongoing production issues for the service by engaging Incident Management team and vendor if required and drive the issue to root-cause analysis
- plan and perform application upgraded to newer versions
- experience in hosting applications in Cloud
- familiar with various DevOps, Source Code management and Automation tools
- Project Management and/or Development background will be an advantage.
You will bring a resilient character and relish opportunities to stretch yourself. If this sounds like you then we should get in touch. We also welcome candidates from different backgrounds who believe they have what it takes to succeed. If the above sounds like the right opportunity to further your career, apply via the link below or get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Our Technology Returner program is an opportunity for you to re-integrate yourself into the workforce following an extended professional career break. Find out more and apply at https://www.macquarie.com/au/about/careers/jobs/returner-program Advertised:
24 Jul 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close: