Business Analyst Channel Manager Digital Banking - 6 months contract
- Primary Location: Australia,New South Wales,Sydney
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19033566
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
In Australia, we have the Citi Portfolio along with digital banking credit card services solution Suncorp, Bank of Queensland, Credit Unions, Diners Club, Virgin Money, Coles and Qantas. These partnership are strategically important to Citi and represent more than 50% of the cards revenue, which is the 3 rd largest for Citibank globally.
This role is responsible for managing channels supported by Digital, developing Digital Product Strategy and manage implementation of digital platform projects that drive growth across all segments of our digital offerings (online banking, mobile banking, alerts, statements and letters).
To drive online customer experience, lifecycle engagement and deepening relationships to improve performance, profitability and NPS.
To enrich and lead development of statements and letters delivery and handling enhancements (i.e. through eDelivery platform) across all line of businesses.
To lead all infrastructure related initiatives and tasks involving Digital directly and indirectly thus ensuring system remain stable and consistent. Accountabilities Digital Product Strategy and Roadmap:
- Perform competitive analysis to identify gaps in our current digital offerings
- Identify new opportunities leveraging automation and improvement to eDelivery channel
- Active member of Digital Transformation board to identify and prioritize new initiatives that deliver cost savings
- Work closely with the Regional Digital team for prioritization and implementation of Australia roadmap
- Lead Project management activities for various digital projects involving either one of the following channel (online, mobile, alerts, statements and letters delivery)
- Lead Project planning, resourcing planning, SIT / UAT planning
- Reviewing project scope and identifying gaps and issues
- Extensive stakeholder engagement including senior management
- Engage and Motivate team members by providing them a highly supportive and collaborative work environment
- Lead, coach and mentor direct reports to uplift their capabilities and achieve their own goals and career aspirations
- Maintain strong relationship with key stakeholders including line 2 control teams - Fraud, Information Security, IBCO, Legal and Compliance in providing supporting information or clarifications that will be raised during launch of new capabilities and enhancements
- Support Digital Engagement and Digital Analytics & Optimization team to achieve Digital KPIs
- Ensure to assist in timely resolution of Digital production issues
- Raise Business Incidents for issues related to channel being managed
- Escalate if required all high priority issues to get necessary focus and timely resolution
Qualifications Key Capabilities and Attributes
- Lead initiatives and tasks related to infrastructure both initiated by digital stream or outside Digital streams which has direct impact to various digital channels such as Mobile, Internet, Wallet, etc.
- Work closely with Digital team / impacted stakeholders to ensure appropriate planning and support is arranged
- Monitor & Process certificate expiry (of AKAMAI,Trusteer, etc. ) in all environments such as Production, PAT and UAT or testing environment.
- Consult on network & system changes
- Raise SNOW Changes as requested & follow through on approvals
- 5-8 years of work experience in leading Digital projects
- Excellent communication skills for interaction with project teams, business owners, senior management both internal and external
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or computer science or equivalent experience
- Efficiently plan and manage team resources, providing professional guidance, leadership and strategic direction, timelines, troubleshoots execution activities, and communicates requirements
- Must work independently and with minimal supervision;
- Have a proven track record in delivering solutions on timeand within estimates
- Lateral thinker who demonstrates drive and commitment to delivering innovative solutions
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and influencing skills
- Adaptable, resilient and flexible
- Energetic and highly motivated
- Strive for continuous self-development and results oriented
When you work at Citi, you will be working for an organisation that truly has a global footprint and a powerful network that spans the globe. We celebrate individual ingenuity and use the diversity of our people in order to drive high performance. Through dedicated support, training and resources, we promote our talent and future leaders to bring about lasting and positive impact. Citi Australia is an Employer of Choice for Women and supports a flexible work environment.