Business Analyst, Customer Process
Business Analyst About Us
Business Banking (BB) offer a wide range of services and solutions to our small to medium enterprise customers and our regional and agribusiness customers.
We also take care of our personal and institutional online trading customers. Team Everyday Business Banking (EBB)
supports the everyday banking needs of customers from the smallest businesses to the largest corporates. We have accountability for Cash Management, Payments, Commerce Solutions and automated lending solutions. Additionally EBB manages the delivery of digital and analytical capabilities to support our customers. Key Responsibilities
- Work with project teams across the Group to ensure BB requirements are effectively incorporated into solutions, ensuring solutions are customer centric, compliant and sustainable.
- Develop or update standard operating procedures (SOPs) to ensure consistency in implementation across frontline and operations teams.
- Assist in the design and documentation of controls implemented within customer process.
- Actively participate in process design or problem solving workshops with stakeholders across product, risk and distribution teams.
- For customer processes in 'run' phase, continuously seek optimisation opportunities and ensure effectiveness. This includes developing a clear view of your 'process performance' and where this can be lifted to deliver a better customer experience, reduce unit costs or enhance simplicity.
- Maintain a solid understanding of relevant legislation relating to customer processes (e.g. AML, FATCA, CRS, Privacy)
- Collaborate with Group wide business partners to build strong working relationships.
- Constructively challenge to ensure solutions are customer centric.
- Constructively share ideas and opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Actively participate in the team's agile ways of working e.g. scrums.
- Experience in designing simple and innovative customer experiences, customer engagement and product development;
- Ability to create solutions that are fit for purpose whilst leveraging methodologies & frameworks
- Strong stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
- Sound understanding of business processes and products and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Sound analytical skills (Review data, identify trends, determine corrective action)
- Ability to work effectively in unstructured environments with high levels of ambiguity
- Can work efficiently under time pressure and delivery results & outcomes
At CommBank we provide a range of benefits including competitive pay, an employee share plan, child care centres and even access to our not-for-profit private health insurance. We also get that people have lives outside of work and try to support you in the best possible way; whether that's looking at job sharing or multiple flexible working arrangements or even leave options to help you juggle your work and personal circumstances. We believe that investing in our people is the key to our ongoing success.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 24/09/2020