Client Experience Manager
Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) Client Operations in Australia provides a range of Transaction Banking products including Commercial Cards and Trade Products to leading corporations in Australia and around the world. Citi is seeking a dynamic client focused individual with a passion for driving client relationships.
The Client Experience Manager will be charged with building and maintaining client confidence and will be recognised as a service professional with the right talent and experience, the right interaction and influencing skills, to drive and encourage further business with Citi.
The Client Experience Manager will be assigned a large portfolio of clients to manage, providing service oversight for their entire transactional banking relationship as well as being their point of escalation. Youwill be required to partner with clients to provide proactive service and solutions and to build strong relationships with them. Key to the role is the ability to understand clients' business. Key Accountabilities:
- Develop strong client relationships at multiple levels including senior relationships
- Build a clear and solid understanding of each client
- Build strong working relationships with Relationship Managers, Sales Managers, Products Managers and other internal stakeholders
- Maintain a sound knowledge of TTS products including Commercial Cards, Trade and Cash Management
- Be the escalation point for complex transactional product or service issues
- Keep abreast of new products and services within Citi and proactively provide solutions to clients
- Evaluate service, operational and product processes to make recommendations for improved product performance
- Conduct regular meetings and customer service/business reviews to understand business flows and trends
- Maintain existing revenue and assist to identify new revenue opportunities within the portfolio
- Ensure retention of existing business through service excellence
- Work in conjunction with the Citiservice team to ensure the day to day needs of the clients are met
- Conduct monthly pulse calls to actively establish client satisfaction levels
- Focus on face to face visits
- Follow departmental disciplines, such as completing call reports, maintenance of client profiles and use of tracking systems
- Adhering to all Compliance policies
- Strong knowledge of Transaction Banking products. Commercial Cards and Trade beneficial
- Strong communicator, oral, written and in public presentations
- Strong strategic thinking ability
- Ability to manage a large number of tasks simultaneously
- Exemplary work ethic and positive attitude
- Self-motivated and demonstrates high level of initiative
Personal Attributes/Interpersonal Skills:
- Degree qualified or equivalent preferred with extensive business experience gained in banking
- Previous experience in an service/account management role
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- A service professional of the highest standard with the strongest level of customer focus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who takes initiative and works with limited direction
- Ability to innovate and proactively manage and understand customer needs
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team oriented
When you work at Citi, you will be working for an organisation that truly has a global footprint and a powerful network that spans the globe. We celebrate individual ingenuity and use the diversity of our people in order to drive high performance. Through dedicated support, training and resources, we promote our talent and future leaders to bring about lasting and positive impact. Citi Australia is an Employer of Choice for Women and supports a flexible work environment.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - AU
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .