Consultant, Future Workforce Analytics
Consultant, Future Workforce Analytics
Permanent opportunity, Sydney or Melbourne based #Closer #Braver #Faster The Role
This is a brand-new position that balances Strategy, Statistical Analysis, and HR domain knowledge to understand the future workforce needs for IAG. The unique value add of this role will design, engineer, & deliver the tools and analytical techniques utilised within all stages of the enterprise strategic workforce planning processes. This position will be fundamental in helping to define the long-term workforce strategy within IAG.
The ideal profile for the role will display the ability to work within a high level of ambiguity and embrace modelling techniques which utilise both qualitative & quantitative information. Strong conceptual reasoning and the ability to create innovative approaches to solve complex problems is imperative. Previous exposure to either Workforce Analytics or Strategic Workforce Planning within either a consultancy or a large listed company would be a great advantage, but not necessary. Key Responsibilities
Skills & Experience
- Design, engineer, & improve the future workforce modelling techniques utilised to deliver insights on human capital requirements across the organisation;
- Ensure that deliverables are translated into non-technical language and prepared in a manner where stakeholders can understand their meaning through appropriate visual & contextual representations of information;
- Identify, develop, & create the advanced statistical techniques that uses quantitative and qualitative information to inform IAG leadership decision-making;
- Identify, organise, and maintain existing qualitative & quantitative information sources so that direct team members can leverage the information for other use cases;
- Consult with the various internal stakeholders who assist with the automation and scaling of this information across the enterprise;
- Identify, research, and review external solutions that IAG can incorporate into the established suite of workforce analytics tools & techniques;
- Capacity to understand the link between enterprise strategy and human capital requirements;
- Ability to manipulate & extract statistical insights from workforce information;
- Ability to organise, integrate, and interpret structured & unstructured data;
- Strong conceptual reasoning skills and the ability to work with a high level of ambiguity;
- Understanding of business drivers and how they impact organisational performance;
- Ability (or willingness) to create & develop unique equations/algorithms;
- Capability to utilise data visualisation tools such as Tableau and/or Power BI (or similar);
- Ability to collaborate and influence with different/multiple stakeholders;
- Workforce Analytics, Data Analysis, Statistics, Behavioural Economics, Mathematics, some combination of, or equivalent qualification(s);
- Ability to translate quantitative & qualitative information and relay insights through narratives & visual means;
- Exposure to a range of people and culture practices, workforce/people analytics, and reporting;
- Understanding of how work can be valued and quantified;
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me - we value differences, not sameness
#Together - harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes - it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI. Let's Talk
Start your career journey with us and click 'Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work & leave options, generous parental leave & return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.
Please note, applications will close Sunday 20th October.