Corporate Client Associate
- Competitive AUD
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Sydney New South Wales AU
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Sep 18 2018-09-20
Working as an integral part of the high performance Corporate Dealing Team, the main function of this role is to ensure an optimum level of service is provided to a large number of corporate clients. An outstanding Corporate Client Associate understands client needs, articulates the OFX value proposition and is well accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment ensuring consistent seamless transactions are delivered.
OFX is the smart way to move money overseas. Headquartered in Sydney with 6 offices worldwide, we’re a customer-focused business that is all about inspiring customer confidence. At OFX, you’ll have the opportunity to reach beyond your role and function across disciplines. Make use of your diverse skillset at a business that values your multi-faceted expertise and turn your potential into reality.
Working as an integral part of the high performance Corporate Dealing Team, the main function of this role is to ensure an optimum level of service is provided to a large number of corporate clients.
Handling, a wide range of tasks on a daily basis. A Corporate Client Associate will deliver an exceptional client experience, solving problems, detecting errors and replying to a large number of email and phone-based enquiries in an accurate and timely manner.
Tasked also with welcoming and nurturing clients through the on-boarding journey, a key component of the role will be to convert as many online registrations into active dealing clients.
An outstanding Corporate Client Associate understands client needs, articulates the OFX value proposition and is well accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment ensuring consistent seamless transactions are delivered.
What you’ll be doing
- Active outbound call function, converting a high number of incoming registrations.
- Answering and processing a large volume of inbound calls.
- Confirming client transactions.
- Responsible for the management and triage of the Dealers Inbox, replying to customer service, dealing and administrative emails across the unmanaged pool of clients.
- A thorough understanding of all OFX’s products, platforms and offerings.
- Improve administrative efficiencies, promoting the use of OFX’s online and mobile platforms.
- Responsible for daily Unallocated Items. Entering deals in accordance with funds received.
- Responsible for unblocking all blocked payments for non-managed accounts on a daily basis.
- Responsible for all outstanding compliance events across the unmanaged pool of clients. Including EDD and Sales KYC Updates.
- Strictly adhere to OFX Credit Risk Management and other group policies.
- Responsible for understanding the needs and nuances of a wide variety of managed and unmanaged accounts such that client requests can be carried out in a seamless manner
Other duties outside dealing assistance will include (but not be restricted to):
- Assist all Senior Relationship Managers in delivering revenue targets by executing deals, replying to emails and acting as a “cover dealer” during periods of planned and unplanned absences.
- Perform dealer tasks as requested from time to time, particularly during busy periods.
- Provide training to other areas of the business that support Corporate (e.g. Customer Service)
- Work closely with compliance, operations and middle office managing effectively internal relationships with key stakeholders.
What you’ll bring
- Degree qualified in a Finance or Business-related discipline
- AFMA Accreditation (Can be provided)
Knowledge, skills, experience
- 2+ years’ experience in a back office or client-facing role within the Financial Services sector. FX experience would be an advantage.
- A basic understanding of and keen interest in financial markets
- Ability to interact with all client types at Managing Director level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to handle challenging situations
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong excel skills with the ability to manage and structure client follow ups
What we offer
OFX attracts top talent from all over the globe with over 50 nationalities represented amongst our employees. To thrive here, you’ll be a self-starter with a penchant for getting stuff done.
- We’re based in beautiful offices right in the Sydney CBD, have a look around: https://goo.gl/0pb1km
- Get the benefits of a startup with the maturity of a listed company. On-site barista, birthday leave, showers with towel service, foosball table and beer fridge. You name it we've got it!
- Stay motivated by knowing your work really matters amongst a collaborative, creative and innovative team. We truly believe we're better together.
- Bring your big ideas. We’re here to listen. Whether you’re an old hand or just starting out, we value your insights and contributions, because pushing boundaries is a core value here.
- Feel welcome. We believe personal diversity drives future-focused innovation. We’re looking for outliers, game-changers and bridge-builders, but don’t just take our word for it. Apply now, and come check it out for yourself.