Corporate Finance & Strategy Analyst - ASX-listed Infrastructure Business
- Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Salary: Excellent
- Job Type: Full time
An ASX-listed business with a focused infrastructure mandate, seeking an Analyst to join the team in Sydney.
- Drive a corporate focus on investment returns
- Opportunity to drive group strategy and growth projects
- Sensible work life balance culture
Our client is an ASX-listed business with a focused infrastructure mandate. They have a broader corporate finance and strategy team that executes the firm’s group strategy and investing mandates. This is a high profile team is currently looking for Analysts to join the team in support of these activities.
Reporting to the Corporate Finance Lead and the CFO, your responsibilities will include:
- Provide financial analysis and financial modelling in support of the development of business cases to analyse potential new investments and growth-focused projects
- Presenting on and managing new investments and new strategic & spending initiatives
- Partner closely with the executive team in implementing and executing on special projects focused on the continued growth of the business
- Involvement in driving long-term business planning processes
Successful candidates will likely come from:
Corporate finance, M&A, Transaction Services or similar backgrounds. You will show a keen eye for detail and a high level of commerciality to go with your technical ability. As you will be interfacing often with the senior executive team and external equity stakeholders, you will also need to demonstrate high EQ and strong communication & presentation skills.
All applicants must have full working rights in Australia to be considered for this role.
For further information, please contact Daniel Yee: (02) 9235 9420 / firstname.lastname@example.org