Credit Cards Delivery Analyst
At Citi, we strive to meet our strategic purpose of delivering remarkable experiences to our clients. To achieve this we need to ensure we are delivering robust portfolio management initiatives that not only enrich the customer experience, but deliver on key card and retention targets. Key responsibilities will include but not limited:
- Supporting and executing all initiatives and processes designed to increase and drive ongoing engagement across all credit card portfolios.
- Work hand in hand with the key stakeholders (e.g. Central Delivery, Product Engagement team and Client Development Teams) to plan and deliver changes.
Establish and execute change management /controls processes - ensuring that there is a systematic approach to managing all changes made to a product or system. The purpose is to ensure that no unnecessary changes are made, that all changes are documented, that services are not unnecessarily disrupted and that resources are used efficiently.
Quality assurance and fulfillment testing of campaigns. You would also be required to assist in testing enhancements to Wallets (i.e. Apply and Samsung Pay) and perform quality assurance and ensure functionality of fulfillment.
- Lead and manage the timely implementation of initiatives designed to increase engagement for all credit cards customers across portfolios. This includes, but is not limited to, wallet launches / enhancements, promotional campaigns and any new innovations created, regionally or locally, to meet our objectives.
- Take ownership of planning all aspects of the change.
- Create and manage detailed implementation plans for all initiatives and update frequently to ensure delivery timelines, roadblocks and show stoppers are identified and resolved as quickly as possible. Take ownership of raising the change request (i.e. PARM).
- Ensure test plans are standardised and required stakeholders are engaged and involved in the early stages to keep allocated test windows efficient and successful.
- Consider supplementary details of the change, engage with business stakeholders primarily product, partners, vendors, in-business control, compliance, risk managers for specific procedures implementation of changes to prevent breaches or issues.
- Perform a risk assessment by working closely with all stakeholders to assess potential risks/issues e.g. consideration of hosts or services that could be affected. Reinforce caution to minimise unnecessary incidents.
- For larger changes work with the Central Delivery team and Product managers to formulate a back-out plan (i.e. consider worst-case scenario situations and determine the necessary support to execute).
- Develop the test plan working closely with all and consider what will constitute a successful change, such as making sure the necessary services loaded, all stakeholders are briefed there are no errors, and everything is otherwise working as expected.
- Test and support release management activities.
- Work hand in hand with relevant stakeholders to develop a test plan that verifies the success of the changed processes for both an administrator and end-user perspective. Testing will span across test systems, development or stage machines, and then production systems (e.g. functioning of apple watch).
- Prepare frequent and effective communications (verbal and written) to all relevant stakeholders outlining progress to key milestones and any potential issues affecting implementation timelines.
- Recognize, highlight and escalate potential issues timeously. Support resolution and raise business incidents, as required.
- Coordinate and follow maker checker and sign-off process (i.e. peers and managers).
- Document the change process via a request.
- Write-up the entire details of the change including the plan, verification steps, back out strategy, testing outcomes, time window and key stakeholders responsibilities.
- Improve and standardise the documentation process to ensure ease of replication for subsequent changes (e.g. create a change request form).
- Take ownership of the documentation of key parameters for credit cards including, but not limited to, contactless, POS, international and online transactions, recurring debits, stand-in parameters, ATM withdrawals, BPAY, wallet provisioning and updates (LCM) and authorisation strategies.
- Drive ongoing Campaign Management and Reporting
- Own the end to end technical campaign management process from development, execution and fulfilment for all strategic and BAU campaigns.
- Collaboration with internal (product, DM etc.) and external (partners, agencies etc.) stakeholders to ensure timely and effective delivery of all elements of your campaigns.
- Work with portfolio managers and/or decision management to execute ongoing campaigns and any strategic initiatives.
- Analyse data and contribute ideas (short and long term) to innovate; refine campaign segmentation and/or creative to deliver stronger performance based on data driven decision making.
- Perform the monthly results tracking and overall portfolio metrics across channels and circulate of results to stakeholders.
- Develop deep-level understanding on performance metrics and create a summary view for senior management.
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Other activities relating.
- Own the resolution of any business incidents / CAPs assigned to you and manage stakeholder deliverables/engagements.
- Successfully manage external relationships including Visa and MasterCard, Advertising Agencies, Mail House and internal relations including PR, Corporate Affairs, Product Management, Decision Management, Risk, CitiPhone, Telesales, Customer Experience, Digital and Technology to ensure efficient management of retention processes.
- Help prepare briefs detailing initiatives including marketing strategy, target audience, creative execution, timing, offer, test objectives, projected profits and breakeven, etc.
- Manage all end-to-end processes, including fulfillment, and conduct regular reviews to identify opportunities for optimisation/simplification.
- Prepare presentations to share results with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop ad hoc reports and perform investigations into key risks.
- Research and competitor analysis: Obtain market analysis from external partners such as RBA, Argus, Visa and MasterCard to understand key trends. Utilise internal research team to continuously obtain insights into Credit Card products for ongoing improvements to drive stronger responses from customers
- Other business jobs or responsibilities as defined by the manager.
- Take ownership of developing monitoring and reporting as required. Ensuring timeous delivery, sound change control practices that is in line with internal and external policies, on par with industry.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Good project management and time management skills
- Innovative and creative thinker
- Analysed developed systems, portfolio analysis and solve complex problem e.g. develop testing framework logic utilising your knowledge of credit cards and related financial system. Knowledge of card decision engines and consumer lending is a plus
- Work independently, multi-task, apply organised approach, plan own activities under moderate direction while delivering BAU.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage to tight deadlines or unexpected/frequent changes in expectations or requirements.
- Excellent presentation skills and report writing skills. Attention to detail and the ability to present to and facilitate discussions at stakeholder level. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas.
- Develop and maintain a network with key stakeholders.
- Experience in the development of credit strategy/policy is highly advantageous.
- Experience in vision plus, wallets would be an added advantage.
- A bachelor's degree.
- 5 + years' experience in a product, delivery or marketing role preferably in the finance industry.
- Experience in programming skills e.g. SAS and/or SQL (Intermediate/Advanced) will be an advantage.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - AU
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .