Deloitte Digital - Customer Strategy - Senior Consultant
Our people are our brand, and they play an active role in shaping and driving our brand with clients and each other every day. In this role, you'll be joining a team of innovative and passionate thinkers to assist in the growth and success of our team. About our team
The Deloitte Customer Strategy & Insights team assist leading Senior Executives, CEOs and Boards of top Australian corporations and government agencies to redefine the nature of the relationship they have with their customers for sustaining future growth.
We believe to do this requires a different approach to strategy - one that is deeply infused with design-led approaches to bring new light to the changing needs of the customer.
Our belief is that with a different approach comes a unique set of skills, and so our team is a collective of customer strategists, business designers, anthropologists and phycologists. Together we help our clients discover opportunities for growth in new adjacencies, as well as improve the quality and value of their customer relationships in their core business. We move beyond strategy into the rapid prototyping, piloting and scaling of new market offerings. About your experience
In response to strong client demand for our services, we are currently seeking to recruit outstanding Customer Strategist to join our growing team. To succeed in this role, you will have:
About this unique opportunity
- Strategy Consulting experience in a Tier 1 Consulting firm or Customer strategy boutique firm
- Prior experience delivering substantial and complex projects that optimise existing, or create new customer value propositions and experiences (new to market, product, channel, service)
- Proven experience leading project teams, working within top end of town clients
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical and customer research skills
- A passion for learning, innovation and collaboration, and the ability to apply this passion in how you partner with clients and work with those in your team
- Deloitte is ranked #1 in global consulting by Gartner for third consecutive year
- Experience borderless careers through international assignments and secondments
- Engage directly with high profile clients
- Work with a high performing team with a strong commitment to excellence
- Immerse yourself in Deloitte's unique capabilities in Design thinking, Digital, Data Analytics, Deloitte Access Economics, and benefit from our global consulting network
Be part of our team who are passionate about the customer agenda and love to embrace new technologies and what they bring strategically to our clients and the customers they serve. Blend your strategic skills with those of our collective team to solve client issues in truly distinct ways in an environment of innovation and a culture of learning.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is the DTTL member firm in Australia ("Deloitte Australia"). "Deloitte" is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
Requisition code: AUEXP168379