Deloitte Digital - Director
What will your typical day look like?
- Flexiblework arrangements - work in a way that suits you best
- Pathwayto Partnership - receive support and mentoring to progress your career
- 18-weekspaid parental leave
As a DigitalDirector in our award winning team, you will be working on our most innovative,challenging and complex projects and responsible for developing new businessopportunities and leading the delivery of client projects. As part of yourrole, you will:
About the team
- Liaise withclients; our strategy and user experience teams as well as leading thedevelopment teams in order to deliver quality digital solutions.
- Leadengagement planning and budgeting for a portfolio of projects; mobilize andmanage engagement teams
- Manage dayto day interactions with executive clients and sponsors, leading the clientrelationship
- Develop andmaintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and leadpursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal developmentprocess; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- Perform therole of a mentor and coach; actively participate in staff recruitment andretention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams andstaff in local
A Digital, Customer & Marketing consultancywith the backing of a top-tier firm. Deloitte Digital is where business,creativity and technology intersect to craft beautifully seamless experiencesthat deliver business outcomes. With a wonderful mix of designers, strategists,technologists and makers, we are a powerhouse committed to transformingexperiences and making an impact that enriches people's lives. Enough about us, let's talk about you.
You are someone with:
Why Deloitte Digital?
- A natural collaborator skillset, who has worked closely with seniorclients, and technical subject matter experts to inspire and lead high qualityprojects utilising your delivery experience and understanding of complexsolutions
- You will have an interest and understanding in several technologies,from CMS, AEM, UX/UI, CRM to Mobile/Web frameworks, you live and breathe allthings digital and have had experience with digital technology and webarchitecture, gained from a consulting / agency background
- You will have a passion for identifying and growing new businessopportunities while having credibility to pull senior clients out of theircomfort zones while taking them on a journey of Digital Innovation
At Deloitte, we create positivelydifferentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued andachieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people withdiverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best indifferent ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the workingpattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. NextSteps
Sound like the sort of role for you?Apply now.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is the DTTL member firm in Australia ("Deloitte Australia"). "Deloitte" is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
Requisition code: AUEXP172580