G10 Rates Regional Technology Manager Sydney and Tokyo
Citi, the top tier global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Citi enables clients to achieve their strategic financial objectives by providing them with ground breaking ideas, premier offerings and solutions, and unparalleled access to capital and liquidity.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. Being the best for our clients requires a culture of inclusion; an environment of equity, respect, and opportunity for everyone. Teams with diverse backgrounds and experiences bring different perspectives to the conversation, enhance decision-making, and improve overall business performance. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all. Role & Responsiblities
The G10 Rates technology department is looking for a new regional manager to manage deliveries and resources across the Tokyo and Sydney regions. The key responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
• Oversight of G10 Rates technology activities in Sydney and Tokyo.
• Stakeholder management across the respective businesses and support functions, ensuring the right prioritization is in place.
• Responsibility for implementing the global G10 Rates technology strategy and ensuring compliance with local governance, controls and compliance policies.
• Ensure local reporting needs, both regulatory and market driven, are met through strategic system implementations.
• Develop excellent understanding of the technology strategy, and work across organizational boundaries to influence drive to common / component reuse.
• Manage the Sydney, Tokyo and relevant Shanghai development teams.
• Participate in global leadership forums to set strategy for the G10 Rates technology group.
• Ownership and development of e-trading, risk and trade processing requirements supporting local business needs.
• Align teams to and enforce engineering standards and stability targets.
• Identify and champion legacy system retirement candidates, migrating to global platforms and processes where appropriate.
The candidate should have a strong development background, management experience and effective communication skills. The candidate should also have a solid understanding of the G10 Rates business and products, ideally with regional knowledge of market practices and regulations. Qualifications
• Strong development background, ideally with a Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Science, engineering or related technical discipline.
• 10+ years' experience in project management and business analysis in an international investment bank and/or major financial services firm.
• Working knowledge of a G10 Rates business and more specifically its products including bonds, swaps & exotics.
• Experience working on front office focused initiatives across one or more of the areas of E-Trading, Risk, Sales and Trading technology rolling out new products and relevant front to back technology.
• Excellent communication skills and team building skills
• Ideally with a regional knowledge of market practices and regulations.
The role is based in Sydney and will report into a senior member of the G10 Rates technology unit.
When you work at Citi, you will be working for an organisation that truly has a global footprint and a powerful network that spans the globe. We celebrate individual ingenuity and use the diversity of our people in order to drive high performance. Through dedicated support, training and resources, we promote our talent and future leaders to bring about lasting and positive impact. Citi Australia is an Employer of Choice for Women and supports a flexible work environment.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - AU
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .