Global Fraud and Intelligence Analyst
In this role, you will be required to:
You'll work across the following essential functions: Intelligence:
- accurately synthesise emerging and developing information, communicate actionable intelligence, analyse current and emerging fraud, security and cyber related threats, undertake risk assessments of products as well as assist in both internal and external investigations as required
- manage and conduct research into various reference archives/databases and extract information that contributes to threat and risk analysis or due diligence and background investigation research
- develop key strategic partnerships with business, industry, key partners and stake holders across the region/globe
- liaise with law enforcement, government agencies and regulators to glean intelligence, identify threat actors and proactively search for financial exposure that both our business and our stakeholders may encounter
- utilise intelligence gathering forums, bespoke investigative/intelligence tools and be active in the intelligence community to gain timely and accurate information on emerging threats.
- be conversant with current/emerging fraud/cyber/security related threats likely to affect our businesses and clients
- continuously monitor threats in real-time through social media, open-source information and proprietary services and evaluate and disseminate information to relevant stakeholders
- utilise and fuse open-source research, proprietary sources, social media monitoring, technical tools, internal company data and geopolitical events to evaluate threats/risks and provide cogent evaluations/assessments to senior management to mitigate fraud and security threats to the organisation and its stakeholders
- synthesise data and compose accurate and timely communications, according to established procedures and templates by notifying relevant stakeholders
- compile and disseminate communications via a mass notification system to a large number of staff in the event of a crisis and/or emerging threat
- report on fraudulent activity via monthly/yearly updates as well as disseminating incident reports that may directly affect threats to businesses/interested parties
- analyse trends across regions and cross pollinate that intelligence to affected businesses on emerging threats.
- support the Head of Fraud and Investigations and wider team in fraud and other investigations by providing data, gleaning relevant evidence, establishing links between suspects and other violators, searching records, securing documents, assisting in interviews when necessary and preparing clear, comprehensive and cohesive investigative reports based on established procedures
- interact with Legal and HR departments, law enforcement and government agencies when required
- assist with planning and execution of 'Insider Threat' training
- prepare clear, comprehensive and cohesive investigative reports based on established procedures.
To join this dynamic and highly innovative team, apply now or contact Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at http://www.macquarie.com/careers
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Our Technology Returner program is an opportunity for you to re-integrate yourself into the workforce following an extended professional career break. Find out more and apply at https://www.macquarie.com/au/about/careers/jobs/returner-program . Advertised:
08 Aug 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close: