- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 21 Nov 17
Are you a leader in innovation? Do you know how to come up with creative ideas for clients? We're looking for someone like that who can:
– create partnerships by increasing depth and breadth of existing client relationships
– increase the returns of products and services
– generate new ideas and creative approaches that push the business forward
– manage a team and plan overall resource requirements, by recruiting, developing and retaining talented individuals
– make sound and balanced judgments (and always within professional, ethical, regulatory and legal standards)
– motivate and inspire others by providing a vision of shared goals
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Global Industrials Group in Sydney. As part of this team you will work with clients and manage a variety of M&A and Capital Markets transaction origination, advisory and execution projects.
Your experience and skills
– 4-8 years' relevant experience gained from working in investment banking (either within a bulge bracket or top tier boutique advisory firm or corporate advisory within a big-4 accounting firm or other similar financial services profession several years of experience in a similar position or related financial services position)
– strong financial analysis skills
– excellent inter-personal skills and are able to generate trust in clients and colleagues
– intellectually curious, focused on generating creative solutions and have strong commercial judgement.
– committed to a career in investment banking
– able to communicate messages clearly and lead a team effectively.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.