Java Developer, Capital Markets
Join the Flow Clearing Development team to create user interfaces, supporting a critical business clearing exchange traded derivatives. You will work in a multi-talented, diverse team across 3 geographical locations and implement solutions in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
This key role demands a highly motivated individual with a strong background in Computer Science / Software Engineering. You are meticulous, thorough, a self-starter and up-to-speed with the latest developments in the tech world. Using your excellent communication skills, you will engage with all levels of our stakeholders. Key responsibilities include:
You will also have:
- delivering high quality software that is thoroughly tested and optimised
- building software solutions from requirements when we have them, or help architect solutions if we don't
- providing maintenance and enhancements to the existing code base
- contributing to the ongoing evolution of our platform design and tool chain
- supporting our Test team to build automated testing and delivery
- understanding security policies and restrictions that apply to Tier One and creating solutions that comply with these rules
- providing development support for production issues.
- excellent Java, Spring, Hibernate skills
- Microsoft Access database skills
- generic SQL including performance tuning, database design
- knowledge of functional programming, testing and agile techniques
- UX/UI design is desirable
- AWS, OpenStack experience is desirable.
If the above sounds like the right opportunity to further your career, please apply via the link or reach out to email@example.com .
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Our Technology Returner program is an opportunity for you to re-integrate yourself into the workforce following an extended professional career break. Find out more and apply at https://www.macquarie.com/au/about/careers/jobs/returner-program Advertised:
08 Aug 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close: