Amazon's technology business has a history and tradition of leading the world in Web-related technologies and services. Now, with Amazon Web Services (AWS) you have the chance to help individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into "the Cloud". As a member of the AWS Services team, you will be at the forefront of Cloud technologies with interactions with the full breadth of AWS services.
As a Managed Services Operations Manager, you will provide exceptional leadership & management needs for our talented Engineers. You will have a love for technology and drive operational excellence, to provide our customers with an exceptional experience and service. You will work across customer organizations and multiple AWS teams to ensure customers' are delivered exceptional service that continually raises the bar.
You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges as you help our customers take advantage of the efficiencies, and quick innovation available in the AWS cloud. Basic Qualifications
• Managed Services Experience
• Cloud Experience
• Defining and Executing Business Priorities
• Team and Performance development
• Operational Excellence
• Recruiting and Hiring Preferred Qualifications
• Strong people management experience of 5+ years with a track record of success.
• A strong record of driving projects to improve operations and support-related processes and the right technical support experience.
• Strong Technical background