Ops Implementation Manager
About The Role
- Join the team responsible for the Separation of the Wealth P&I business from ANZ
- Be a key SME and co-ordinate and help execute the UAT and BVT activities for key operations components of the P&I Separation solution.
- Develop a rewarding career in an innovative and collaborative environment
Role Location: 347 Kent St, Sydney
Role Type: 12-month secondment opportunity (with possible extension)
This role can be graded Group 4.3 or 4.4 based on candidate skills and experience.
The Operations Implementation Manager is a responsible for contributing to the production of project documentation and co-ordinating and helping execute the UAT and BVT for key operations components to allow the P&I business to ultimately separate from ANZ.
In this role, you would have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to and/or review project artefacts e.g. requirements, solution documents, process documents and test cases.
- Co-ordinate testing (UAT and BVT) with BAU and dedicated Operations project resources (incl. offshore)
- Execute User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Execute Business Verification Testing (BVT)
- Manage Operations implementation activities
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Excellent collaboration, relationship, networking and communication skills
- Self-managing and a self-starter.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Experience working with onshore and offshore teams and external organisations e.g. vendor, business partner.
- Domain knowledge: Understanding of Wealth business particularly P&I – superannuation and investment products
- Knowledge of Wealth systems including P&I and shared systems (e.g. Composer, CSSO, Gatekeeper etc.).
- Ability to balance project and personal needs
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers.