Professional Practice Group Administrator - Sydney
- Join an award-winning organisation recognised for its D&I initiatives
- Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
- Variety of work and career development opportunities
https://www.ey.com/au/behindthenumbers The opportunity
We are looking for a Professional Practice Group (PPG) Administrator within the Audit Quality Business Unit in our Sydney office. This role is offered on a flexible full-time basis. Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Manages the firm's local and overseas regulatory registrations and renewal process and monitors auditor registration with ASIC, NZ Companies Office, ROC and other regulators
- Prepares and oversees the roll-out of monthly Oceania accounting and auditing newsletter and assists in the preparation of the EY Australia Transparency report
- Prepares and updates periodical Audit Quality Dashboard reporting and monitors compliance with various assurance policies
- Supports and drives completion of Annual Partner Workforce tool reporting and Annual ASIC user pay reporting
- Assists various PPG projects that requires administrative support - e.g. external or internal inspections
Ideally, you'll also have
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (primarily in Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) from experience gained in previous administrative positions
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, with a strong work ethic, high attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Confident, with experience building positive relationships quickly and effectively with colleagues across all levels, including Senior Managers and Partners
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to plan and execute activities on time, motivating others to provide information in a timely manner
- Organised and flexible with experience managing a varied and evolving workload
Who are Assurance?
- Experience working in a professional services organisation, ideally within the Audit team
- Experience in handling large data and compilation of reports for stakeholders in your previous roles, as well as experience in managing multiple projects and delivering in a timely manner
- Experience dealing with Australian and other regulators will be an advantage
Assurance is a promise, a positive declaration intended to give confidence. You can be part of the next big climate change initiative, work with the latest innovative forensic intelligence or provide robustness and clarity as part of an audit committee. EY teams deliver on providing that confidence to our clients and you can be part of that promise. Learn more about Assurance here - https://www.ey.com/au/aboutassurance What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
Who we are
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times - https://www.ey.com/au/eyflexibility
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges ( https://www.ey.com/gl/eybadges ), career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. Salary packaging, parental leave and support, health checks
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer ( https://www.ey.com/au/eydiversityInclusion ) offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via email@example.com or +61 1800 017 666.
Build your legacy with us. Apply now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.