Program Administrator, Community Impact Services - Sydney (12 month contract)
- Supportive mentoring and on-boarding programs to set you up for success
- Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
- Work with a team of collaborators, innovators and the brightest minds in the industry
https://www.ey.com/au/shape-the-world The opportunity
We are looking for a Program Administrator within the Community Impact Services team of our Climate Change and Sustainability services division in our Sydney office. This role is offered on a flexible full time basis on a 12 month contract.
With the mission of achieving positive social impact and shared value, the Community Impact Services team delivers several educational behaviour change programs in schools across Australia in partnership with our clients . As the Program Administrator, you will be responsible for managing the administration of sessions for our various programs. You will be representing our clients' high profiled brands by providing quality customer service support to the valued educators who book our sessions.
Make a difference with the work that you do! Join our purpose-driven team passionate about creating sustainable social impact, positive behaviour change and sustainable community impact strategies. Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Administration relating to session bookings for specified programs (including data entry and maintenance, and stakeholder communications)
- Customer service support for specified programs (including handling incoming emails and phone calls, coordinating session changes and session cancellations)
- Reporting in line with SLA requirements for specified programs (including data accuracy and agreed timeframes)
- Support Bookings team with overflow of work to achieve overall KPI's
We're open to hearing from candidates with a variety of backgrounds who are driven by the desire to be a part of something positive. In addition to that, we are looking for someone with:
Ideally, you'll also have
- Experience in administration and data entry as part of an administration team
- Experience maintaining professional internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Phone based customer service experience, with excellent communication and phone skills
- Experience maintaining data sets and reporting in CRM systems and Microsoft Excel is desirable
- Able to react quickly to changing data requirements
- Able to work autonomously, efficiently and show initiative on projects
Who are Assurance?
- High attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Problem solving skills and the ability to think on your feet
Assurance is a promise, a positive declaration intended to give confidence. You can be part of the next big climate change initiative, work with the latest innovative forensic intelligence or provide robustness and clarity as part of an audit committee. EY teams deliver on providing that confidence to our clients and you can be part of that promise. Learn more about Assurance here - https://www.ey.com/au/aboutassurance What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
Who we are
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times - https://www.ey.com/au/eyflexibility
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges ( https://www.ey.com/gl/eybadges ), career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. Salary packaging, parental leave and support, health checks
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer ( https://www.ey.com/au/eydiversityInclusion ) offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via email@example.com or +61 1800 017 666.
Make your mark. Apply Now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.