Public Cloud Service Owner - kogarah
Westpac's vision is "To be one of the world's great service companies, helping our customers, communities and people to prosper and grow," and we are looking for people who have the drive and commitment to build the leading financial services company in their community.
In turn, we offer a great work environment where you'll feel respected and valued. You'll be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package and the satisfaction of working with Westpac - helping us help customers better than ever before.
Our customer base is diverse and so are the people who work at Westpac, so people from all walks of life are encouraged to apply. Your attitude and passion are as important to us as your experience. Why has this role been created?
Westpac is increasingly using public cloud services to deliver the service revolution and digital transformation the Bank is undertaking. We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to take on the pivotal role of Public Cloud Service Owner, delivering secure, compliant, and resilient cloud infrastructure platforms and services for application owners to easily and rapidly consume.
T he Public Cloud Service Owner is a leadership role responsible for:
- The Public Cloud service vision and strategy in alignment with the Hybrid Cloud Services, Group Technology, and Group strategies
- Public Cloud service planning and forecasting, service delivery and lifecycle management and optimisation
- Public Cloud security, compliance, service management, automation, and orchestration capabilities
- Achievement of business and financial objectives linked to the Public Cloud services
- Operational service delivery commitments with partners, vendors and third-party suppliers
The Public Cloud service owner will work in partnership with Group Technology and Business customers to build a deep understanding of their needs and deliver an industry leading, best in breed service strategy.
This role will be the product manager of the Public Cloud services being delivering via the Hybrid Cloud Service (HCS) team. The HCS program uses Scaled Agile (SAFe) and scrum teams to delivery services into operations. What Skills and experience are we looking for?
- Ten years experience in a Technology corporate and matrix environment
- Demonstrated understanding and experience in delivering enterprise solutions utilising public cloud platforms and services
- Demonstrated understanding and experience of enterprise public cloud security, compliance, and orchestration requirements and capabilities
- Track record of successfully overseeing Technology services including:
- Commercial acumen in an IT environment
- Driving efficiency and cost effectiveness in IT
- Driving quality outcomes that support customer needs
- Up to date knowledge of market trends and innovations affecting Service
- Collaborating with and managing Service Delivery Providers that support critical service activities
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and a stimulating team environment. Your attitude and passion are as important to us as your experience.
Westpac is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from men and women of all ages, including people with a disability and indigenous Australians. To express your interest, please follow the online prompts to apply directly online
Westpac Group is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, this role is open to experienced candidates seeking a discussion around workplace flexibility.