Our vision is to enable technology teams to provide a secure modern workplace and allow all staff to use workplace technologies with confidence that the environment is properly secured.
As a Workplace Security Engineer, you will join the Devices and Desktop Services team, which supports and enables our global activities by delivering a global Digital Infrastructure platform. The team is currently engaged in several projects including enhanced mobility and BYOD, Windows 10, MacBook, ChromeOS, and various business-driven projects.
This role requires actively engaging with stakeholders and close collaboration with a diverse range of technology teams. With your self-starter attitude and broad range of experience in the enterprise IT world, you will be responsible for designing, implementing and operating security services across a wide range of platforms.
Ideally you will have:
- 5+ years of working experience in workplace security
- an understanding of security principles, concepts and techniques.
- hands-on experience with implementing and managing security solutions on MacOS and Windows OS
- experience working with Mobile Devices Management solutions and Microsoft SCCM/Intune.
- knowledge of Office365 security and compliance
- knowledge of ChromeOS, Android, IOS and other modern devices.
- scripting skills (Python, Powershell, etc.) are highly desirable
- strong problem solving and communication skills
- ability to work in an agile environment.
If you possess these skills and you're ready for a new challenge, we want to hear from you.
Please contact email@example.com to find out more, or simply apply online.
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. The Corporate Operations Group's purpose is to power the entrepreneurial enterprise.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We recognise that flexibility comes in a variety of forms. Talk to us about what flexibility you need. Advertised:
11 Oct 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time Applications close: