Senior Change Manager
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Sydney New South Wales AU
- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 15 Aug 18 2018-08-15
Senior Change Manager
Searching for a strong Senior Change Manager to drive end to end change
Working across two fast moving projects, both are group-wide projects impacting multiple stakeholders with key milestones to be met. As a result, the client is seeking a specialist, end-to-end delivery-focused Senior Change Manager to demonstrate experience designing and delivering change management strategies in support of project objectives.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY:
- End to end Change management including stategy, analysis and implementation
- Working autonomously across multiple streams of work to ensure the change is delivered in line with the project pipeline
- Effectively manage senior stakeholders and influence them towards the right outcomes so that change is aligned with the project
- Work collaboratively with the functional teams to develop change strategies, plans and training collateral
- Develop and implement the communication plan enabling stakeholder engagement at all required levels
To be successful in this role you will have relevant Change qualifications and considerable Change experience.
You will also have;
- 5+ years of experience within change management driving large scale transformation projects
- Proven in depth change management experience using a variety of change management methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in end to end change with significant organisational impact
- Technology enabled change experience
- Previous experience on programs involving off shoring
- Change Qualification eg Prosci or relevant Change degree
- Excellent interpersonal skills to establish good working relationships and build credibility quickly
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
The successful candidate ill be able to demonstrate ability to navigate through ambiguity with pragmatism whilst the program finalises its scope and on going priorities beyond the immediate projects.
If these sound like positions of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume for consideration today.
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact Eloise Seidelin at Morgan McKinley on 02 8986 3119.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.