Senior Product Policy Manager
About The Role
- Be part of a highly engaged, creative and collaborative team
- Join an organisation that prides itself on diversity of people and thought
- Highly engaged culture aiming to support your development
Role Location: 347 Kent Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Role Type: 12 month fixed term/Secondment
At present, some positions advertised are to support our OnePath Life or [Products / Pensions and Investments] business which may transition to an acquirer. If you apply for a job of that nature, then we may need to disclose your information to the relevant acquirer to ensure we can progress the recruitment process collaboratively. By proceeding with this application you are providing your consent for ANZ to share your information with the acquirer(s) and please do not hesitate to ask any questions you may have as part of this process.
This is a fixed term contract role, reporting to the National Manager - Product Policy Optimisation and Engagement. You will be the Pensions & Investments Business Owner for the delivery of a number of key regulatory change projects including the Royal Commission Response Programme and Putting Members Interests First. This will involve:
- Coordinating and developing the product strategy in response to the legislative, regulatory or industry drivers
- Articulating the strategy with the project teams and working closely with them to drive delivery, make timely decisions and ensure solutions are implemented on time and designed to achieve the best outcomes for members
- Monitor / coordinate the implementation of smaller related changes undertaken by BAU resources that don’t require a dedicated project team and ensure alignment with the overall programmes.
- Engage with and provide updates to Board, executive team and management as required
- Assist the other members of the Product Policy Optimisation and Engagement team as directed in undertaking research and analysis into new or proposed changes, collaborating with internal stakeholders as required including Product Management, Assurance and Compliance, 2nd line risk, legal, Government Regulatory Affairs and external bodies such as the FSC and ASFA.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Organisational and industry knowledge, specifically recent experience within the Superannuation sector in a product, regulatory or project role
- Strong presentation, communication and influencing skills, critical to engaging across BUs, including at executive and Board level
- Project delivery experience, either as Project Manager or Product Owner, including both waterfall and agile methodologies
- Product development or strategy experience
- Strong conceptual, analytical, commercial and problem solving skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders and negotiate change
ANZ is a great place to grow. We know our people look to their leaders to understand what is and isn’t valued.
Developing a growth mindset is at the heart of our culture. It means we actively encourage people to try new things so we can improve. With effort, we can all learn and grow.
We ask our leaders to practice daily leadership behaviours – things like connecting with empathy, empowering people, growing people selflessly, being curious and creating shared clarity. These are the leadership behaviours we need to transform ANZ. We support our leaders with tools, tips and online coaching.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers . You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS105221