Senior VMware Engineer
Bring enthusiasm and creativity to a fast-paced team to improve our on-premise VMware platform and drive innovation as part of our multi-cloud strategy. We are looking for a VMware engineer who is generous with their time in teaching and mentoring others as we transition to a cloud and developer focussed team.
The Virtualisation team at Macquarie is responsible for the support and improvement of on premise and vendor managed private cloud platforms using Dell EMC/ vBlock and HP hardware. We value innovation, automation and diversity to enhance and accelerate the capabilities we deliver to our business.
At Macquarie we are looking for candidates that align to our cultural values of being Bold, Collaborative, Empathetic, Commercial and having a Learning Mindset.
Technically you should also possess the following:
- strong knowledge of hardware virtualization technologies, specifically VMware vSphere versions and 6.0, and 6.5
- experience working with management tools vRealize Orchestrator, vRealize Operations Manager, LogInsight and Splunk
- experience in design, deployment and management of a VMware server environment, including close integration with storage, virtual networking and other cloud providers
- passionate about 'automating first' and creating ways to enable and empower our customers
- strong problem-solving skills with a focus on business outcomes, specifically in a global and dynamic business environment
- proven ability in operational handover for projects completed to ensure clear and successful transitions
Please apply via the following link with your CV or please email email@example.com for further information.
If you possess these skills and you're ready for a new challenge, we want to hear from you.
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. The Corporate Operations Group's purpose is to power the entrepreneurial enterprise.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Advertised:
27 Sep 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close: