Technical Business Analyst
Join us as an experienced Technical Business Analyst and work with our eCommunications Surveillance technology team. You will join a diverse and innovative team that develops and maintains critical Monitoring & Surveillance solutions for our Risk Management Group. You will be expected to work with state-of-the-art technologies such as AWS, Big Data platforms, Data Visualisation tools and market leading vendor eCommunications Surveillance solutions.
As our Technical Business Analyst, you will work closely with the business and technical stakeholders to understand the surveillance business requirements and technical data integration requirements. You will work closely with the technical staff from various vendors to ensure a smooth delivery and produce project artefacts including use cases, functional and non-functional requirements specifications, process maps, data flows and technical specifications.
You will also collaborate closely with developers to ensure requirements are interpreted correctly and play a key role during testing phases by providing input into test planning, UAT support and resolution of defects found and foster strong working and collaborative relationships with business and technology stakeholders located all around the world.
To be successful in this role we would expect you to have:
- 10+ years in the IT industry (including 5+ years as a Technical BA)
- the ability to look at the bigger picture as well as dive deep into the functional and technical details
- strong communication skills and proven problem-solving skills
- prior experience working on initiatives that use Big Data platforms (Cloudera, Hadoop, Spark Clusters etc.).
This role would benefit from:
- practical experience with eCommunications Surveillance technologies
- practical experience with Data Science technologies and languages (e.g. Python, R, SQL, Alteryx, Tableau, PowerBI)
- practical experience with Machine Learning
- experience working with vendors
- experience working in an Agile environment and using collaborative tools
- prior experience as a Data Scientist and/or Developer.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply using the link.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Advertised:
09 Jul 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close:
30 Aug 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time